Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
This Renogy 200 Watt Solar Panel features an extended lifespan for outdoor use and high resistance against the wind (2400Pa) and snow (5400Pa).
Each panel can provide 1000 Wh per day(depending on sun availability), compatible with on and off-grid systems.
Reliable performance and durable construction bring possibilities of wild adventures. This panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- EL-tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Ground mount compatible
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts