Flatline Van Co Sprinter Safari Roof Rack
Picture yourself sitting on top of your Sprinter, sipping a nice glass of wine or an ice-cold beer, and watching the sunset. If this is your ideal way to spend an evening, our Sprinter Safari Rack might be the rack for you. People love the aggressive look and the extra square footage the removable decking gives them.
The updated version of our Sprinter Safari Rack is loaded with all-new features, including a forklift-free installation - this is the most DIY-friendly Safari Rack on the market, and a single person can install it with basic hand tools. The removable decking panels eliminate the need for cutting out fan locations. The 8020 compatible crossbars with drop-in slots allow you to mount solar panels, MaxTrax, and storage boxes easily. The optional front drop-down section and integrated wire chase channel around the perimeter of the rack are designed to make adding lighting straightforward.
The Sprinter Safari Rack comes standard with wall-mount awning attachment brackets. We recommend the Fiamma F45 awning for its superior design and long-lasting quality. Other wall-mount awnings are compatible and can provide full coverage on those rainy days.
- Forklift-free Installation & DIY-Friendly with basic hand tools
- Removable, aluminum decking panels strategically placed for fans & A/Cs
- Integrated wire chase channel around the perimeter of the roof rack
- Optional front drop-down section for mounting lighting and increased deck space
- 8020 crossbars make it easy to mount accessories - the new crossbar design has built-in slots for hardware
- 1.5" diameter tubing on all sizes
- Compatible with most Roof Top Tents (RTT's)
- Stainless steel pucks for the stock or aftermarket roof track
- View the Installation Guide »
- 2007+ High Roof Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans