Sobo/Bullfinch External Shower
- Outdoor showers.
- Washing clothes.
- And many other uses.
Note the following features:
- Good security - no connector, no flow.
- Push and turn activation.
- Innovative, attractive design.
- High quality for a long reliable life.
- Easy to fit - requires 60mm cutter.
- Non-return valves are fitted to each inlet.
- 1.5m long shower hose - but this can be lengthened - see below.
- Swivel head with fixed pattern spray with lever control.
- High flow rate.
- 1/2" NPT Fittings for easy connections.
The External shower point comes complete with a Shower head assembly (shower fitting, shower hose, and swivel head). It uses the unit’s existing hot and cold water supplies. Inserting the shower assembly, locks it in place, and turns on the water. Temperature adjustment by turning the assembly.
You will need a 60mm cutter to create the orifice.
In winter take care to drain down the shower unit to prevent damage from freezing water - it is, therefore, good to put isolation valves onto the feeds.
For microswitch activated water systems you will need to install a switch for the pump for the Shower Point. We suggest an illuminated switch just inside the door to remind the user to switch the pump off when the Shower Point is not being used.
For On-demand pressure pumped water systems the Shower Point can be installed as it is, without the need for an electrical switch.
Different Shower Head. If you want a different shower head, most domestic Shower Heads will fit onto the hose assembly supplied.
To extend the length of the hose - You can lengthen the hose using a 1/2in BSP Nipple eg BES Brass Nipple part 6576 or Philmac 90421100 or equivalent and a standard shower hose with 1/2in BSP fittings. The image below shows what is required. Take care not to lose the washers.