Van Compass Stage 3 Suspension Kit for Sprinter 2500 4X4 (2019+)
4x4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many Sprinters have stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts. Van Compass has developed our Stage 3 system specifically for motorhomes, heavily build camper vans and loaded work vans. Our custom tuned Falcon 2.1 Monotube shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway from crosswinds and uneven surfaces is minimized. Our rear mini spring pack restores ride height and suspension wheel travel for a great ride, without adding unnecessary harshness due to their more progressive design. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application based on weight and a set of front sumo springs increases front spring rate, further helping with sway stability and harsh bottoming out.
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- Rear springs restore rear wheel travel and ride height
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
To determine the actual weight of your vehicle, go to your local landfill to utilize their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.