Make your van the ultimate adventure machine with our Ultimate Dually 2" lift suspension package. We've combined our Striker 4x4 lift kit with our Stage 3.3F system allowing improved driver comfort, adaptability and ground clearance for your Sprinter 3500. Even though the dual rear wheel chassis cannot fit the adjustable shocks in the rear, we are able to add this benefit to the front. Van Compass has developed a custom tuned Falcon shock kit to improve the Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and resist harsh bottom out. NEW Rear leaf springs restore ride height and suspension wheel travel for a great ride. This kit is recommended for heavily build camper vans or loaded work vans.
- Increased ground clearance
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- Rear springs restore rear wheel travel and ride height
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.