Owl Vans Sherpa Cargo Carrier for Sprinter and Revel (2019+)
*Owl Vans is currently experiencing delays, please allow 8-12 weeks for items to ship.
The New Sherpa Cargo System for 2019-present Sprinter and Revel (2020+) The most versatile and innovative way to carry all your critical gear. Sherpa is totally configurable allowing you to mount almost anything: Bikes, generators, cargo boxes, Rotopax, fuel cans, skis, and much much more. Better yet, items can be quickly switched, based on trip or season. Sherpa is CNC machined from a solid plate of rugged yet lightweight aluminum. With over 150 mounting holes, 40 slots, and two sides, you can always find just the right mount.
The Sherpa is great for mounting bikes vertically for easy loading and unloading. Please keep in mind, the Sherpa is not intended to mount E-Bikes bike vertically. Bikes will have some movement when traveling, this is normal. Always use the verticle kit and safety straps when mounting bikes vertically. We work closely with 1up and both our and their engineers have approved the vertical mounting of their trays.
The Sherpa is designed to be configurable and changed between trips. Keep in mind that mounting items to the Sherpa can call cause normal wear and tear to the finish.
- Sprinter Model VS30 (years 2019+ or Revel 2020+)
- Color: Black powder coat
- Mount almost anything
- See images for exact dimensions
- Not intended for E-Bikes or bikes over 30lbs
- Loads up to 100lbs
- Opens with the door
- Installs in 30 mins with basic tools (no professional needed). Product requires drilling a single hole in the door. Template included.
- No bumper to buy
- Does not limit departure angle
- Does not include box (accessories sold separately)
- Not intended for E-Bikes
- Driver side does NOT require relocating the license plate
- Note: mounting anything to a painted or powder coated surface can leave small abrasions or marks on the surface of the Sherpa. We use an ultra-rugged dual-layer powder coating but we cannot stop marks from use. Any cosmetic imperfections due to customers mounting and removing items is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered under warranty or replacement.
- Allows verticle mounting of bikes. Requires 1up trays (Accessories page). When mounting bikes vertically always use the vertical kit with safety straps.
What Type Of Hinges Do I Have?
There are two types of hinges that come on the VS30 MB Sprinter (2019+) vans, 180˚ and the 270˚. Owl carriers require the 180˚ hinges or a set of our modified 270˚ hinges (sold separately). All Winnebago REVELs have the 180˚ hinges. To figure out what type of hinges you have there are a few easy options: