Owl Vans Mojo Sprinter Wheels
A few years ago we pioneered the first wheel designed specifically for Sprinters and Adventure Vans. That wheel, the Talon, was a runaway success and has become one of the most trusted wheels in the industry. We also know how subjective wheels are and we wanted to offer more options of our Sprinter-specific line. What makes Owl's wheels so popular is their massively increased load rating, dual valve stems and 30mm offset (widen the track of the van).
MOJO SPRINTER WHEEL FEATURES
Load Capacity - With the massive weight of modern Sprinter builds we felt it was time to build a wheel that was both lightweight but also drastically increased the load-carrying capacity of the wheel. In basic terms, we wanted something stronger that could take the abuse of a 10,000lbs van pounding the dirt offroad and on. Here are some specs:
- Owl Mojo - 4200lbs (Mojo wheel weight 32lbs)
- BR Barstow - 2700lbs (Wheel weight 32lbs)
- BR Arsenal - 2600lbs (Wheel weight 32lbs)
- Method 701 - 3600lbs (Wheel weight 28lbs)
Offset - The offset of a wheel in basic terms is how much it sticks out the side of the van. All Sprinter wheels are a positive offset and the lower the number the farther the wheel will stick out the side of the van. By having a wheel with a lower offset you widen the track of your van. This means you also lower the center of gravity. This is a massive advantage when off-roading in a tall vehicle like a Sprinter Van.
Sprinter Wheel Offsets:
- Owl Mojo - 30mm (wider track, lower center of gravity for the van)
- BR Barstow - 38mm
- BR Arsenal - 38mm
- Method 701 - 50mm
- Fits Sprinter 2500 (2007-present) including Revel, Storyteller, Tranquility, Cahaba
- Colors: Satin Black, Graphite Grey, Bronze (Wheel center cap is all BLACK)
- Size: 17"8"
- Bolt Pattern: 6x130mm
- Lug Bolt Seat Style: Cone
- Lightweight rugged aluminum
- Bead Retention Ring
- Highest Load rating in the industry: 4200lbs per wheel
- Dual valve stem system (Apex Valve sold separately)
- Larger tire sizes may require a mondo kit or some trimming for clearance
- Fits the Kerma Big Brake Kit with Owl spacer. Mojo is one of the only 17" wheels that will fit big brake kits.
Dual Valve Stem System - We know how critical lowering air pressure is for traction off-road. We also show what a pain and how time-consuming lowering tire pressure can be. That's why we decided to innovate on the Owl Mojo and include a second valve stem location. This second valve stem allows you to run the factory TPMS (tire pressure monitors) as well as run an Apex quick air dump system. This dual-valve stem system allows for the best of both worlds.
*Apex valves are not required. If you don't order the Apex valves with the wheels you can simply install a second standard valve stem.