Blue Sea m-Series Mini Single Circuit ON/OFF Battery Switch with Removable Knob
A compact battery switch that offers multiple installation options. Switches a single battery to a single load group.
Blue Sea Systems m-Series battery switches are compact and waterproof and can be installed almost anywhere. The small footprint and three mounting options make installation easy. M-Series switches are ignition protected and can be located in the engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. The tactile texture of its face and removable knob makes operation in low light easier. Being removable, the knob adds a level of security and will prevent accidental power flow while servicing the electrical system. One piece tin-plated copper terminal studs are long enough to accept multiple cables and will accept the torque required to create a secure connection that minimizes resistance. For a small versatile battery switch that is easy to install and use, look no further than the m-Series from Blue Sea Systems.
- Compact design makes installation in tight places easy
- Multiple mounting options; can be installed on the surface, rear, or front of the panel
- Battery On-Off switch with removable knob provides added safety to prevent accidental or unwanted current in the DC system; this is handy during electrical system repairs
- Ignition protected and can be mounted in the engine room of gasoline powered boats
- One piece tin-plated copper studs are 7/8”long and accept multiple cables
- Tactile textures on face let you operate the switch in low or no light
- Knock out isolator covers and labels included
- Waterproof; rated IP66, protected against dust and strong jets of water (for use on ship decks).
- Lifetime warranty
- Switch Positions: 2
- Battery Combine: No
- Alternator Field Disconnect: no
- Maximum Voltage: 48V
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 500A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 900A
- Battery Inputs: 1
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0AWG
- Mounting Holes: # 10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8”
- Dimensions: 2 13/16”L x 2 13/16”W x 3 1/16”H
- Weight: .65 Lb.
- Approvals: ABYC, UL 1107, UL 1500 and SAE J1171