Our Mini Mule Bags are the perfect complement to our full-sized Mules and allow for increased flexibility when configuring your overhead storage. At 90 liters, it has the capacity of a large duffel bag. The external webbed pockets are perfect for keeping smaller items such as headlamps and gloves easily accessible. The best part? The Mini Mule mounts in the top corner of your van where the ceiling and wall meet, so all that gear is kept out of the way, but well within reach.
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Length 25" Depth 14.5" Height (16.5", sloping down to 15" in back)
- 90 Liters of storage (5,500 cu in). The equivalent of a large expedition backpack.
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear.
- Install and takedown in minutes. Collapses and packs flat.
- Composite panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags.
- Big 17" × 10" inch door opening along with a magnetic door flap.
- Made with rip-stop water-resistant nylon fabric.
- For 2007+ Sprinters and 2015+ Transits.
- Mounts to the ceiling at two points and to the van wall at three points using supplied L-track hardware. L-track is NOT included.
- Mule bags install quickly in Sprinter or Transit vans that have Adventure Wagon's Modular Interior System.
- Sprinter and Transit vans with stock headliners (passenger and crew) require some modification to the headliner.
- Designed to mount to two lengths of L-track, one in the ceiling and one on the wall. L-track attachment hardware is included. L-track is NOT included.