The most versatile and innovative way to carry all your critical gear. Sherpa is totally configurable allowing you to mount almost anything: Bikes, generators, cargo boxes, Rotopax, fuel cans, skis and much much more. Better yet, items can be quickly switched, based on trip or season. Sherpa was designed to offer mounting on both sides of the plate doubling your mounting area without taking up more space on the van. Mount ratchet straps, shovels or other thinner items on the back of the plate.
Comes with side plate which you can see in the CAD image (wasn’t ready when these pics were taken).
Sherpa is cut from a solid plate of rugged but lightweight aluminum. With over 150 mounting holes , 40 slots and two sides, you can always find just the right mount.
Like our popular tire racks, Sherpa opens with the door via our patented articulating sway link system. Nothing to swing out of the way, no bumpers to buy or holes to drill in your door. Most importantly you simply use your doors like normal. It’s that simple. Doors open to the first detent.
- Fits Sprinter van NCV3 (2007-2018 and Revel)
- Color - Black powder coat (custom colors are special order)
- Mount almost anything
- See images for exact dimensions
- Mount to both inner and outer side of rack
- Loads up to 100lbs
- Opens with the door
- Installs in 15-30 mins with basic tools (no professional needed)
- No bumper to buy
- Does not limit departure angle
- Free Shipping to US lower 48 states
- Does not include box (accessories sold separately)
- Driver side has cutout for license plate. No need to relocate your plate.
- Allows verticle mounting of bikes. Requires 1up trays (Accessories page). When mounting bike vertically always use the verticle kit with safety straps.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Due to this item’s size or weight classification or measurements, shipping cannot be properly quoted and finalized until one of our Pros finalizes your order. Due to varying shipping and freight companies along with particular destination features pricing will vary. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to making your shopping experience at Van Land a positive one.