- Batt insulation designed specifically for van, buses, RVs, etc.
- Fast, easy, and safe installation requiring no special protective clothing.
- Class A rated for Fire Resistance and Smoke Development.
- Treated with boric acid to resist insects.
- Wool does not support the growth of mold.
- Passive air filtration - amino acids in wool bond with harmful chemicals.
- No off-gassing – natural characteristics make our insulation devoid of harmful chemicals.
WHAT DOES YOUR BUILD REQUIRE?
Approximate amounts of wool needed to thoroughly insulate walls, ceilings, doors, cab, cracks, holes, channels and all those hard to reach spots of your van. Floors have not been accounted for in these amounts.
****The below numbers are averages and can be quite variable as most everyone builds their vans out differently. So, please use a measuring tape and calculate square footage and average cavity depth if you need more accuracy.
|Van Type||Coverage||Number of Bags|
|Sprinter 144||300 square feet||3|
|Sprinter 170||375 square feet||4|
|Sprinter 170 Extended||400 square feet||4|
We Are An Industry Leader In Van Insulation Technology
- Condensation is inevitable, therefore moisture presents a serious challenge to long-term living.
- Space is confined, this makes air quality an elevated consideration.
- Vans can be loud; sound absorption is important.
- Vapor barriers may pose significant risks.
Consider what happens to your indoor air quality when you insulate with subpar insulating materials – particularly when surrounded by exhaust fumes. Optimally, you should have a chemical-free passive filtration insulating material that manages moisture and reduces sound.