When you need more output than the factory alternator or a single High Output Alternator can handle, or want the safety and security of a secondary alternator, a Nations dual alternator bracket is the perfect solution. This kit fits 2007-UP Mercedes Benz Sprinters with a 3.0L 6 Cylinder Engine.
Our Dual Alternator brackets are precision CNC waterjet cut from solid 3/8" STEEL plate. Then we coat them with a super durable powdercoat finish so they stay looking and working great! With our dual alternator kit, the mounting plate is securely fashioned to the engine with 4, 10MM grade 12.9 bolts which makes installation very simple and secure.
What does your dual alternator kit come with?
- Complete Dual Alternator mounting bracket and parts with complete Installation Instructions
- 12 Volt 160 Amp Alternator
- OEM High Quality Mercedes Parts
- Runs Alternator with approved Mercedes Benz parts
- Reliability tested in field for years
- MC614 Balmar External Regulator - We pre-program regulator for lithium profile before shipping out
- 2 Year Warranty
Why run dual alternators?
What if you had a separate charging system dedicated to the additional accessory load? By running dual alternators you can do just such a thing, and doing so leaves the factory charging system intact doing what it was intended to do, running the vehicle while the secondary alternator carries the additional accessory load. By effectively doubling the available amperage of the vehicle, you can run more accessories with less worry, and all for about the same cost as a single high quality High Output alternator.
We are very proud to say, this dual alternator kit is 100% designed and manufactured in the USA!