The innovative design of Isotherm's Isotemp Water Heaters represents a welcome departure from traditional upright cylinders and box-like designs of the past.
Designed specifically for marine use, these water heaters boast inner and outer tanks made of 316 stainless steel, NOT corrosion-prone aluminum. They may be mounted vertically or horizontally and are secured by adjustable stainless steel mounting feet.
Engine water heat exchanger coils are extra long for faster heating and AC heating elements are nickel-coated copper for long life. All models feature polyurethane foam insulation for extra heat retention and incorporate service thermostats set to 160°F. Thermostatically controlled mixing valves prevent scalding, and ensure that water reaches the tap at the temperature you wish. Additional sizes and options available by Special Order. For installation and operation, see the Isotemp Basic, Slim/B and Slim Square Water Heater Installation and Operation Instructions.
- Inner and outer tanks made of corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel
- Mount vertically or horizontally
- Extra-long engine water heat exchanger coils heat water faster
- AC heating elements nickel plated for long life
- Polyurethane foam insulation for extra heat retention
- Thermostatically controlled mixing valves prevent scalding
|Amperage||3.3 Amps at 230 Volts AC|
|Dimensions||7" Width x 16" Height x 23" Length|
|ISO Approved||CE Certified|
|Port Size||1/2" NPT|
|Voltage||230 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years on Tank
Two Years Parts