Adventure Wagon Moab Traverse Elevator Bed - Bamboo Top
The MOAB Traverse is the centerpiece of our Traverse Sleep System, which allows you to sleep sideways and open up space in your van.
TRAVERSE YOUR SLEEP SYSTEM AND SAVE SPACE
A two-panel version of our patented MOAB bed, the MOAB Traverse is the centerpiece of our Traverse Sleep System.
Flarespace flares with our internal flare panels in the Sprinter, or our Traverse wall panels in the Transit, create enough width in your van to sleep sideways. Pair that with a MOAB Traverse bed and mattress and create an extra 8 sq. feet in your van for storage, seating, or just moving around.
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Traverse sleep system maximum widths: Sprinter = 77"
Transit = 73.5"
- Total length of assembled bed is 59.5" wide (front to back) at the bed center, and 67" long (side to side, varies with width of van).
- Vertical L-track mounting system allows bed height to adjust from approximately 10.5" to 67.5" (from floor to bottom of bed).
- Each panel is rated to support 200 lbs. for a total weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- Adjustable-width panels expand/contract to meet the different widths inside the van and are held in place with pressure from a gas strut.
- Panels lock in place to prevent accidental removal.
- Platform available in a vertical carbonized bamboo with satin finish, or black hex laminate,
- Frame comes in bare aluminum or black anodized.